Sunday, January 19, 2014

Starting blogging again and introducing The Sunny Dancer Cancer Show

I started this blog 3 years ago but gave up after 5 posts thinking how trivial I must sound, now I've decided to start again. A lot has happened in the last 3 years Downton Abby, continued good health, and my return to my former self, except for a few anomalies. The anomalies will become clear in time. The big news which I will be blogging about is the release of my upcoming movie Rob the Mob and the premier of my new TV show Chasing Life. I also created a teaser for my own television show currently called the Sunny Dancer Cancer Show.  You can watch it above. I've started 2014 with a bang. Preparing to sell my show working on Chasing Life and my new passion Kundalini Yoga. You'll hear a lot more about my yoga and the yoga music I'm writing in the coming weeks. Tonight is just a taster as to what's coming. Remember 12 hugs a day will keep the doctor away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment